The Beverage Install Technician is a field-based, customer-facing role that primarily provides scheduled equipment installations and/or service to customers. Principal customers are those that have Coca-Cola fountain machines, but also include those customers with coffee, juice, cappuccino, tea, ice dispensing and water filtration equipment.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensure sufficient parts inventory is maintained on company vehicle and replenished as needed.
- Present oneself in a professional manner.
- Install and/or service equipment at location.
- Perform needed repairs to the beverage equipment.
- When working with electricity ensure lockouts are in place.
- Check for any CO2 leakage and evacuate area prior to performing required repairs
- Complete invoice and obtain required signatures and equipment serial numbers.
- Submit all completed invoices to corporate office for billing.
- Ability to use power hand tools such as drills and saws.
- Mechanically inclined and high degree of technical aptitude.
- Technicians will need to be good physical shape, some jobs may require excessive stooping and occasional lifting and/or carrying over 75 pounds.
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, electricity and refrigeration preferred.
- Ability to work as part of an install team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Demonstrated self-motivated and self-directed ability.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid, clean driver’s license with no driving restrictions.
- Be credit-worthy.
- Prior beverage equipment repair experience preferred.
- Able to travel across state lines with frequent overnight travel.
- Refrigeration knowledge/certification a plus.
- All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and DOT physical.
J&J Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we feel that a business is only as good as the people it employs, and that is why we only hire the best. In return, we offer a fun, friendly work environment where everyone feels appreciated, and knows their contributions are valued.